Sweep is about chatting and connecting with the people around you, creating new experiences and having fun together.
We’ve created some guidelines to ensure Sweepers make the best use of our technology whilst playing safe.
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Never post nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18, including yourself.
- Don’t use Sweep for any illegal activities.
Invasion of privacy
- Don't post content of people without their knowledge and consent, especially when they are in a private space like a bathroom or change room.
Threats & violence
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people or property.
- Don't post any content which promotes aggressively violent behaviour.
Harassment & bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment on Sweep.
- Don’t post messages or content with the intention of hurting someone. This includes discriminating someone on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender or disability.
If you violate these guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Sweep again.
Please take these Guidelines seriously and in the spirit in which they are intended. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly.